Postpartum care is severely lacking in our country. This free report is my attempt to get out a quick checklist for women to know some things about their own bodies so that they don’t settle for common thinking it is normal. The 6 week check-up is an arbitrary timeline that is not necessarily any indication of tissue healing or readiness for any particular activity.
Click HERE to sign up for your own free report
- Diastasis – ab separation
- Painful Sex
- Urinary leaking/incontinence
- Back pain, espeically with prolonged standing
- Increased pressure vaginally with standing or bowel movements
- Weakness in your legs even without much activity
- Feeling any bulges with wiping or squatting
- Issues with knowing how to resume exercise safely
- Scar tissue from C-section, episiotomy or other abdominal/pelvic surgeries
All of these issues are extremely common after pregnancy and delivery but are not normal and are treatable. I know it can feel scary to even ask some of these questions but there are a lot of steps between doing nothing and the scarier things like surgery. I offer a free discovery session so we can just have a conversation about it and see what can be done to help and so you will know exactly what to expect if you come in for treatment!
Download the free Postpartum Checklist report and feel free to share it with friends! We gotta get the word out ladies! Mamas can have more support and help than has been offered