Are you an incredible massage therapist, but wanting to plant some roots somewhere you can grow, be supported and make an impact?
Moment of Truth Physical Therapy is growing our team, and we want to hear from you!
This is the PERFECT job for YOU if you:
- Are looking for MORE than just a job but an opportunity for personal growth
- Have training in prenatal massage, cupping, hot rocks OR other specialty service
- Have a heart for helping women thrive during pregnancy, delivery and throughout post partum recovery
- Have a passion for helping people
- Are an excellent listener and care about getting to the root cause of pain or limitations
- Are wanting to be part of a team, where you have resources and support
- Have a flexible personality and are excited to learn and try new things
Moment of Truth Physical Therapy is focused on guiding people to make the best decisions for their health. Click HERE to listen to a message from Amy about this position.
Soooooo. Many. People. think they can just “wait it out” when it comes to their pain… Or that it will just go away eventually. Or they're told that this is just "normal" since they've had a baby. Normal and common are NOT the same thing.
We give these people back their lives!
And we are 100% committed to helping them stay active, healthy, and mobile - without the use of pain pills, extended rest, or surgery!
What we've got for you
- The chance to work with a fun, hard-working and passionate team
- An environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and infuse your personality into your work
- The opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives and health through communication and education and your healing touch
- A part-time position that has excellent opportunity to become full time. Very flexible with hours. Some weekends required.
- A private room with a table, linens provided, laundry on-site,
- A customer care specialist provided to help take calls for you who will handle scheduling and payment as well
- Starting pay will be dependent on skill level, hours available, and more with options for continuing education and other benefits available.
- Existing client base as well as client development available
- Our space has multiple services under one roof to serve women and their families with midwifery, pelvic physical therapy, acupuncture, naturopathic care, a full yoga studio, which you will have full access to!
Can you see yourself helping women THRIVE throughout pregnancy, delivery and recovery? You also have the freedom to help any massage clients who come in as that group tends to be more varied than our PT client base.
Do you want to be part of a team, be committed to learning, your own growth and the growth of the company?
Click HERE for a special message from Amy about this position.