Do you want to leave work daily knowing you've made a difference in your clients' lives?
Would you love having the time to see just 6-7 clients per day?
Do you want the freedom to give your clients the actual time they need?
Do you need true mentorship and leadership where you feel valued?
Moment of Truth Physical Therapy is excited to be adding a Pelvic Health Physical Therapist and we want to hear from you! Are you a physical therapist, looking to grow in your field, learn more about pelvic health and develop specialized skills? Maybe you're interested in your own practice, but don't want to go it alone and aren't sure where to start.
This is the PERFECT job for YOU if you:
- Are looking for MORE than just a job but an opportunity for personal growth within the specialized benefits of a fellowship opportunity
- Already have experience but want to partner with another PT to learn about cash practice growth and management.
- Love learning and prioritizing growth
- Desire connection, depth, and more time with your clients where you can actually spend time treating one on one.
- Have a passion for helping people
- Are frustrated with the limitations of a traditional setting and insurance-driven care
- Have at least 1 year experience as a physical therapist
Moment of Truth Physical Therapy is focused on guiding people to make the best decisions for their health and giving them a superior experience of therapy and healthcare.
Soooooo. Many. People. think they can just “wait it out” when it comes to their pain… Or that it will just go away eventually. Or they're told that this is just "normal" since they've had a baby. Normal and common are NOT the same thing.
We give these people back their lives!
And we are 100% committed to helping them stay active, healthy, and mobile - without the use of pain pills, extended rest, or surgery!
What we've got for you
- The chance to work with a fun, hard-working and passionate team
- An environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and infuse your personality into your work
- The opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives and health through hands-on therapy, education and movement.
- Part time or full time position where you will receive mentoring and support for growing in your myofascial and pelvic health skills as well as invaluable information and practical application of skills to develop and sustain a cash practice.
Can you see yourself helping potential clients determine if our clinic is the right fit for them and their problem?
Are you excited about the chance to really go deeper with specific skills to help clients regain independence, confidence in their bodies and grow in your skills as a therapist? If so, please apply and we look forward to hearing from you!