If you are looking for a tool to increase your stomach strength with day to day activities, this exercise will help retrain your core acting as a building block for twisting, bending and reaching movements.
- arms reached out just below shoulder height
- hands pressing into and down (without movement)
- raise up onto your toes both legs
- engage core (cue). For video on the cue, click HERE.
- lift one knee up and toward the wall ( as if you want to kick the wall)
- flex toes, raise toes up
- hold 15-30 sec, repeating 3-5 times each side
- focus on keeping pelvic floor and core e
These videos are meant to be educational and instructional. They are not able to diagnose or treat a specific issue and are definitely not a substitute for a professional evaluation.