Let’s make Egg Bites
Hey everyone! A really common thing I hear when I tell people to make sure they don’t skip breakfast is “I don’t have enough time”. Well, I’ve got a solution for you. These egg bites take about 10 mins of prep, 25 mins to bake, and are super easy to reheat (or eat cold haha) in the mornings. Each one has about 12g of protein too, so if you eat 2-3 and that’s a good start to a filling breakfast!
- Blend 1 container of cottage cheese, 12 eggs, and 8oz gruyere cheese till smooth.
- Cook sausage, ham, and bacon to your liking and set aside
- Grease muffin tin with olive oil and pour egg mixture in till half full
- Mix in sausage and ham. Top with bacon
- Bake at 350 for 23-25 mins with a pan of water on the bottom rack to create steam
These emails are meant to be educational and instructional. They are not able to diagnose or treat a specific issue and are definitely not a substitute for a professional evaluation