If you’re anything like me, you want to unwind and do some self-care by taking a nice bath, lighting a good candle, reading a book, and sipping a warm beverage. The only problem is that conventional self-care products contain lots of toxic chemicals like endocrine disruptors, synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, etc. So here are some ideas to have that lovely at-home spa day without all the junk. I’ve linked everything below, so just click the hyperlink to see the products! Xx Emily
- Bath water filter to remove chlorine, metals, pesticides, etc from Crystal Quest
- Nontoxic candles from Fontana Candle Co.
- Blue light blocking glasses to protect your eyes while reading from a phone, tablet, or kindle from Ra Optics
- Bath Bombs from Poofy Organics
- Bubble wash to make a bubble bath from Attitude.
- Face Mask and Milk bath powder from AgentNateur
- Tallow Moisturizer from Smear Natural
- Tea from Pique
- Essential Oils and Diffuser from Revive
Hope you enjoy all these recommendations! Let me know if you need any more ideas for products or have questions about why you should choose nontoxic products.