Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year…and whatever else you may celebrate. I put together a non-toxic gift list for all the special people in your life. I know that consumerism can be at an all time high during this time of year, so remember that sometimes the most important gift you can give someone is quality time. I hope you enjoy these suggestions, and as always, reach out if you have questions. Each product is linked for easy access!
- Non-toxic tallow and beeswax candles from Open Range Tallow Co. (also AZ based) Discount code: dremilyduncan saves you 20%
- Zero Nail Polish from 100% Pure
- Henry Rose perfume sampler kit (all gender neutral scents)
- Men’s hairstyling pomade from Seattle Pomade Co.
- Personal lubricant from Coconu–discount code: dremilyduncan saves you 15%
- Organic cotton boxers from NADS
- Clearly Filtered water pitcher
- Kindle Paperwhite (for all the book lovers out there–it’s so worth it)
- Glucobitters from Organic Olivia (take before a meal to decrease the glucose spike)
- Men’s Carhartt shoulder bag
- Organic cotton clothes from Pact (men and women)
- High quality salt from Jacobsen Salt Co.
- Children’s books from Usborne
- Phoenix Zoo membership
- Phoenix Children’s Museum membership
- Organic cotton robe from Avocado green mattress
- Organic and sustainable clothes from Mate the Label
Hope you enjoy all of these recommendations! Let me know if you need any more ideas for products. Xx, Emily
These videos are meant to be educational and instructional. They are not able to diagnose or treat a specific issue and are definitely not a substitute for a professional evaluation.